Spider identification of venomous and dangerous spiders most commonly found in homes, their habitat areas, venom toxicity and spider bite first aid procedures.
Call Us : 212-389-1200
How to get Rid of spider
1. Use Cobweb Eliminator to prevent formation of spider webs.
2. Eliminate or shield outdoor lights or bright indoor lights that attract the spiders’ insect food source.
3. Trim weeds around the building foundation and remove debris to discourage insects and spiders from living next
to a structure.
4. Seal openings and install screens and door sweeps to prevent spiders (as well as other unwanted pests) from
5. Use a vacuum cleaner to remove webs, spiders and their egg sacs. Spider elimination includes prevention of
entry, reduction of spider food and any condition that might encourage spider invasion or reproduction.
1.Vacuum up all visible spiders, webs and/or egg sacs (300 hundred spiders may be in one sac).
2.Routinely clean (with 1 oz. per gallon) or spray (with 1 oz. per quart) of Safe Solutions, Inc Enzyme Cleaner
with Peppermint and/or borax. Borax will kill plants.
3.Spray straight 5% white distilled vinegar with a teaspoon of coconut oil to help remove and help prevent spider
4.Routinely steam clean or vacuum the entire area. Do not store clothes, packages, materials for extended periods
of time without cleaning them all or sealing them in plastic.
5.Lightly sprinkle talcum or medicated body powder or Comet® or food-grade DE in sill boxes and along walls, etc.
If you still are seeing spiders,you can call us to provide you a technically best solution